Regional Business intelligence Analyst
Job no: 492410
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Department: Sales Operations
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
- Establish and drive a business reporting framework – a suite of reports with clear set of sales metrics
- Develop, implement and deliver regular reporting to the Sales Organisation and various stakeholder groups on the status of sales performance, pipeline, products, promotion/campaigns and incentive programs
- Design, develop and embed customer segmentation (by customer type, country, product, tiering) into the business systems and reporting
- Utilise existing systems (Salesforce, Tableau) to develop/automate consistent, accurate and reliable reporting for internal business forums
- Ensure regular & ad-hoc reporting is completed in a timely manner with respect to defined commitments to the stakeholders (accuracy, turnaround time)
- At least 3 years of demonstrated operations, sales or finance experience in IT & Technology environment.
- Strong analytical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in data mining, mapping and analysis (graphical, statistical and written)
- Experience using Salesforce (creation of report and dashboard, etc) and analysing data using business analytics tools such as tableau
- Commercial and detailed minded, with ability to apply this through operational reporting and recommendations
- Experience working in a sales environment is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to engage constructively with internal stakeholders
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend