Senior UX Researcher
Job no: 492412
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
PropertyGuru is seeking a Senior UX Researcher who will lead and grow the UX Research discipline. You will inspire change, push boundaries, and influence strategy of our products and services as we are evolving the customer experience across all our markets, channels and touch points by creating smart and delightful products and services that help people make confident property decisions.
We are looking for a collaborative, easy-going self-starter. You have a track record of leading strategic research with significant business outcome. Your work will help to quickly identify user needs and create useful and delightful new products and services as well as continually innovating on our existing products. Your work will range from generative to evaluative, ethnography to usability.
You’re an excellent communicator and people love to work with you and learn from you.
You are comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, data analysts, and marketeers that care deeply about creating meaningful high-impact experiences.
- Define and conduct both qualitative as well as quantitative user research to effectively inform planning, design and development of our products and services
- Collaborate with UX designers, product managers, marketing and other teams to establish efficient and sustainable collaborative processes
- Build and maintain a research roadmap and a regular cadence of capturing user data
- Identify meaningful User Experience metrics and set measurable and achievable product goals
- Work closely with UX designers to evolve our personas over time, create user flows and customer journeys
- Evolve practices for recruiting participants, attending usability sessions and accessing usability research recommendations
- Mentor other UX and product team members around effective qualitative and quantitative user data gathering methods and educate the company on research methodologies
- Be willing to travel to uncover insights from users from diverse countries and cultures (in South East Asia on a few occasions per year)
- Degree in Human-Centered Design, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience conducting effective user research by applying a broad range of methodologies including in-person and remote usability testing, site visits, paper prototype testing, concept testing, survey design, diary studies, and contextual inquiries
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating, budgeting research)
- Knowledge of experience design processes and methodology; particularly as applied to service design, digital products, and creative facilitation
- A love for diving into complex user research problems
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with defining and reporting on analytics data is a plus
- A portfolio that includes examples of leading strategic research with significant business outcomes
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend