Job no: 492413
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
PropertyGuru is seeking a UX Designer who will push boundaries, influence strategy, and make a strong impact on product execution and quality. We are evolving our customer experience across all our markets, channels and touch points by creating smart and delightful products and services that help people make confident property decisions.
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. You have experience designing for mobile apps, ideally in the SaaS or B2B space, and you can build prototypes that demonstrate the finer details in transitions, animations, and complex interactions.
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a dynamic working environment. You are comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating meaningful experiences that enable people all over South East Asia to find their dream home.
- Conceptualize, visualize and design user experiences, working in highly collaborative and agile teams
- Push the boundaries of UX and UI execution and try new ideas. Be able to think out of the box and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible, innovative designs
- Influence product specifications and execute design work with a high level of polish. Ability to generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, and interactive prototypes for mobile apps and web
- Assist in conducting cross-functional product strategy workshops to facilitate ideation and prioritization and help product scoping and delivery planning
- Validate and substantiate your work by partnering with user researchers, and be an advocate for user-centred design
- Know how to present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years of experience designing and launching a diverse range of digital products (apps, websites, and software) across platforms (mobile, tablet, desktop), ideally for enterprise or SaaS applications, and a portfolio of impressive work
- Expertise in core design skills including creation of intuitive interaction models, information architecture, user flows, pattern guides and product features
- Familiarity with human-centred design methodologies, empathy for end users, and passion for teaching and learning from others to shape process and culture
- Strong communication skills, both in team collaboration and written documentation
- Expertise in core design and prototyping tools including Sketch, Marvel or InVision, Principle, Flinto, and Figma with an interest in exploring new tools and processes
- Experience with Tableau and other data visualization tools is a strong plus
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of technologies such as iOS, Android, HTML etc.
Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Sciences, Communication Design, or related discipline
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend