Job no: 492416
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
Why is QA important at PropertyGuru?
You’re an important member of an Agile cross-functional team who collaboratively design, implement, test and maintain our award-winning websites and mobile applications. We pledge to provide the best user experience to million property buyers/sellers and best services to thousand property agents/agencies.
What are examples of work that our QA engineers have done at PropertyGuru?
- QA Engineers in PropertyGuru employ morden testing practices such as unit testings, UI automation, acceptance test driven development (ATDD) and exploratory testing, session-based testing
- We have built 15 mobile apps for 3 different mobile platforms and 4 countries, which have passed 1 million downloads milestone
- Our mobile apps always occupy top 10 most downloaded apps in both Google Play and App Store, which bring us great awards for mobile apps every year
- We have developed 5 property portals with dominant presence in 4 countries and our traffic has passed 100 million monthly page views milestone and is increasing fast
- We win prestigious awards for property online portals every year and our web portals always occupy top most visited sites in all 4 countries
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance/Testing, Automation framework design (desirable) or related experience
- Strong experience with building and writing automation scripts and/or programs using tools such as Selenium, Appium etc.
- Experience in Security Testing/Performance Testing is an advantage
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humour
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend