Technical Team Lead
Job no: 492420
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
What defines our Engineering culture is high performance, fearlessness and hyper-productivity.
Fearlessness. You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point. You strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting; that you can achieve both at the same time.
If you are excited to be part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in South East Asia, PropertyGuru is the place you want to be!
We are a nimble team with a huge vision and an exciting roadmap, especially our Engineering team who has strong product and technical visions. Bring your bold ideas, hustle and customer obsession and find the ultimate developer’s playground to build amazing products used by millions worldwide. You should be comfortable in uncharted territory, be pumped on building new systems at scale and love the idea of creating software that is truly changing the world.
PropertyGuru has brilliant developer tooling and infrastructure that enables world-class engineers to deliver game-changing products. Our team works with cutting edge and industry standard technologies including React/Redux, Node.js (TypeScript and ES6), Python, Java and we welcome engineers proficient in any of the web technologies and languages (Ruby, Java, C#, PHP etc.).
Be prepared for challenges and vast learning experiences than you ever thought possible!
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or relevant
- 8+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or different web technologies
- Relevant professional experience building highly-scalable applications for the web
- Experience in web frameworks such as Symfony 2, ZF2, Spring, Django
- Experience in online payments and subscription-based system
- Strong Team Leader experience
- Possess advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language and experience in: relational and not relational databases, message brokers, and frontend SPA frameworks.
- You know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements
- You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends
- You feel ownership over everything you ship; you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct
- You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement
- You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of riders
- Your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend