Business Development Manager - JB
Job no: 492425
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Johor Bahru
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
Tasked to develop and manage developer client accounts throughout its lifecycle by sourcing, pitching, planning & executing relevant activities, and coordinating with internal departments to achieve high level customer satisfaction. PropertyGuru is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team, to be based in Johor Bahru.
- Responsible for developing and growing online ad revenue in Malaysia via cold calls and face-to-face meeting as well as presentation with clients. This includes identifying and acquiring new business clients, strategising and developing account plan, identifying sales opportunities, up-selling and securing sales deals with Director-level clients
- Acquire new and grow existing customers wallet share by providing high level solutions
- Develop creative and compelling online advertising proposals to clients – negotiate and close contracts
- Manage and grow the sales opportunity pipeline, and track clients’ transactional information in CRM
- Develop and build strong relationship, conduct presentations and consultative sales at C-level
- Prepare proposals and reports such as customized sales proposals for customers and reports for internal reporting
- 3 to 5 years of consultative selling and solution-selling experience, preferably in online media/ advertising sales or Real Estate industries
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills in English to liaise with English speaking clients
- Must be proactive, creative, highly energetic, tenacious and independent with consultative selling skills
- Great interpersonal skills - able to build rapport quickly and develop relationships at multiple levels including C-level contacts
- Proactive, team player and with right attitude is important
Looking for an Attractive Commission Structure? Wait no more! Join PropertyGuru, a fun and driven work environment with multiple career growth opportunities.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend