Senior Manager, Sales Excellence
Job no: 492426
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Department: Sales Operations
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
We are seeking a super energetic and experienced individual to play a game-changing role in designing, developing & delivering our Sales Excellence programme to drive sales effectiveness for PropertyGuru’s entire sales/business organisation across 5 markets. The impact that this role will have on the organisation is huge. You will be improving the sales proficiency of about 50% of PropertyGuru’s population, or close to around 500 sales people.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Enablement within the Business Planning & Operations group, this is an amazing opportunity to build our Sales Excellence programme from the ground-up. You will be working closely with our senior Sales leaders to understand their training needs across all our markets and then develop and implement learning programs, in line with our business growth aspirations.
- Define and build our Sales Competency Model which describe expected competencies required for different sales roles
- Partner with Sales leadership to design Sales curriculum and structure Sales Development programmes (including Sales methodologies)
- Define, design and develop Sales excellence programs across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual. eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & coaching tools) to improve upon the way we sell to both B2C and B2B customers
- Drive Sales Excellence programs both as a coach, speaker & facilitator
- Partner with internal subject matter experts (Product, Marketing) and external vendors to execute desired sales training objectives.
- Partner with HR to design, develop & embed an effective Sales Induction program for all new sales hire
- Partner with IT to setup and manage the Sales collateral/training material to enable self-learning
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and return on investment (ROI) of Sales Excellence programme and initiatives
- Master’s/Bachelor’s level Degree in business, communication, education, HR or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in sales or in driving sales readiness training
- 2+ years of experience partnering sales leaders to build and/or deliver training programs
- Strong understanding of sales competency and capability
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems and content management systems preferred
- Digital industry experience preferred but not essential
- Sound knowledge of project management
- Strong communication, presentation and coaching skills
- Experience with measuring effectiveness of training programs
- Have a very strong command of the English language
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Experience with managing cross-functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Expert in MS Office applications
- A love of technical things and working knowledge of the fast-paced start-up world
- A desire to build your own sales excellence program and see the success of your work
Visit us at: https://www.propertygurugroup.com/
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend