Senior Manager, Strategic Planner Marketing Services
Job no: 492435
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
To further fuel our growth, we are building a new competence into the business: Marketing-as-a-Service. Think of it as an internal media & creative agency that owns the definition and delivery of large, highly-customized marketing campaigns for real estate Developers. We are looking for seasoned leader to help build this competence. You will be the strategic partner to your clients and be an expert program manager to execute and coordinate timeline & deliverables. You will be an excellent problem solver who have eyes for creativity and strong analytical mind. You will be instrumental in driving our aspiration to achieve the next 100M customers as #1 South East Asia property technology group. So… if you can dream big, have entrepreneurial spirit, live to solve problem and have fun in the process, love technology then PropertyGuru is the place for you.
- Be the primary liaison between PropertyGuru and Clients for all the ongoing media projects, ensuring briefs are met with quality and timeliness.
- Serve as trusted advisor to your clients on online campaign strategies, concepts, and creative.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems through analysis of data, in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and deployment of innovative marketing strategies.
- Develop campaign brief by conducting interviews and researches (market, media, and consumer).
- Design and recommends online campaign concepts and strategies, creative, content and media plans.
- Provides end-to-end online marketing consultation for clients’ new property developments.
- Create project plan, scheduling documentation, media budget, cost estimates and timelines.
- Manages project schedules by liaising between different client servicing teams and other departments.
- Executes, manages, and optimizes online media campaigns while surpassing clients’ commitment.
- Build internal & external ecosystem of internal & external media & creative partners to support this business line.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- More than 8 years’ of working experience, digital marketing/media agency and client facing experience is a must. Consulting experience is a plus.
- At least Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Business Admin, Marketing, or related fields.
- Experience in leading complex campaigns, with 360-degree multi-stakeholders management (ie client & agencies).
- More than 6 years’ experience with creative, graphic, and design-related projects.
- Excellent in project management and managing high velocity creative & media deliverables.
- Expert in developing campaign concept, marketing strategies, online media planning, content strategies, and execution.
- Experience in offline media planning and execution is a plus.
- Strong executive presence, proven ability to influence professionals and senior leaders, demonstrated track record of client relationship.
- Multilingual abilities in Southeast Asian languages a plus.
- Experience in Consumer Technology and Real Estate is a plus.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend