Senior Product Manager
Job no: 492440
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s foremost online property company. Voted by consumers in 2016 as ‘Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search’, PropertyGuru helps over 25 million people find their dream home – every month.
Headquartered in Singapore, PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 by two entrepreneurs. They had a vision to simplify the property search process and help renters, buyers, sellers and investors make confident property decisions – faster. Since then, it has grown from being a media company to a high-growth technology company, operating a suite a No.1 property portals and award-winning mobile apps across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. PropertyGuru also operates renowned project marketing technology platform, ePropertyTrack, and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as publications, events and awards – across eight countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.propertyguru.com
You are a tenured product manager who knows how to get things done in an agile product development environment and have proven your ability to do so. You are comfortable rapidly switching from very high-level strategy to excruciating details. You are experienced with product planning, customer discovery, product discovery and you understand the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning.
You possess strong influencing skills and are able to work well on a personal level with key stakeholders.
Most of all, you get all of your energy from launching awesome products to help your customers solve real problems!
About your dream role:
- Own products for a specific customer segment (Real Estate Agents) across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia & Vietnam
- Set the strategic direction for the customer segment and the ‘vision’ for each product:
- Analyse external environment e.g. competitors, near-industry, emerging technologies
- Customer discovery e.g. develop insights on customer needs, evolving behaviours, unmet latent needs
- Develop the product/market hypothesis e.g. how will the product open new market opportunities
- Prioritise opportunities and plan the roadmap:
- Evangelise the market hypothesis with internal stakeholders in technology, sales and marketing teams
- Rapidly test hypotheses to validate planning, resourcing and outcome assumptions
- Prioritise the product roadmap (quarterly) e.g. manage trade-offs between experiments, technical debt, strategic initiatives and tactical KPI impacts
- Get it done:
- Work closely with UX and Engineering teams to deliver the roadmap
- Create and work on the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Manage roll out of new products to market with local Sales & Marketing teams
- Work with a Data Scientist to develop new ideas, algorithms and methods for optimizing the value to end-users and improve customer retention and engagement
- Train, enable and support other team members or departments on new products & features
- Track performance and iteratively develop to ensure delivery of outcome
- +4 year Agile Product Management experience in either a marketplace business (Real estate / Cars / Jobs etc), e-commerce or SAAS
- Bachelors degree a must. MBA or PHD preferred
- Commercially minded with extensive stakeholder management and a strong ability to influence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend