Regional Marketing Communications Manager
Job no: 492441
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
The role will encompass elements of both Brand and Marketing Communications, and you will be part of a talented and motivated team. Together with the Head of Brand & Consumer Marketing, you will navigate PropertyGuru Group through a full spectrum of Marketing disciplines, including but not limited to Consumer Marketing (Brand, ATL), Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Strategic Partnerships.
In this role, you will lead the team in charge of developing and executing the marketing and communications strategies across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. The strategies will be aligned with the corporate and brand direction while reflecting the specific nuances of each country esp. across media investments, partnerships and the Company’s digital presence. You will also partner with the local Marketing leadership to drive evidence-based brand investment decisions, which are facilitated through our bespoke econometric ‘Brand Equity Attribution Model (BEAM)’; BEAM assures media effectiveness by statistically underpinning relations between brand media investments and brand equity metrics. You will play a critical role in continuously optimising always-on and flight-based campaigns, creative outputs and media buys.
This is a role for a strategic thinker, creative problem solver and process driver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can provide end-to-end guidance on marketing and communication campaigns across all media touchpoints; and who can collaborate well with others. The candidate must flourish in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline-driven environment.
- Develop and implement comprehensive regional and country marketing and communication strategies aligned with the Group’s direction, while also reflecting local priorities. This will involve collaborating closely with local stakeholders, including Marketing, Sales, Product and other functions
- Take the lead, including but not limited to in the following areas:
- Campaign planning, development and execution; including the development of regional campaign toolkits
- Media and creative measurement & effectiveness optimisation (including BEAM)
- Identifying, negotiating and managing regional media partnerships
- Media and Agency partnership & contract negotiations, including FTE hours, types and involvement of agency personnel, etc.
- Develop and enforce processes and cadences, continuously improving on the same
- Lead the team in charge of the plan execution, including working with outside vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and supporting assets in the region, including management of budgets
- Provide leadership to the Country Marketing teams to ensure they understand the Group’s brand direction and key priorities, as well as key market opportunities and challenges in the region. Ensure they execute the plans flawlessly, collaboratively and in a timely manner
- Serve as regional subject matter expert and trusted partner to the local leadership team and other key stakeholders in the region
- Track and manage the budget and ROI on activities to measure success and define areas of improvement
- Support the CMO in managing the regional marketing budget for the Group, including coordinating the media budget for the Group’s core markets and HQ
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Possesses at least 8 years of experience in Marketing, either from the client or agency side
- Experience leading Marketing in at least one Southeast Asian market; experience across multiple markets in Southeast Asia preferred
- Demonstrated success in the development and execution of corporate level, BU and/or regional communication and marketing strategies; possesses superior skills in brand management, marketing communications (including digital and social media), media planning and integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in Content Marketing and Strategic Partnerships is preferred
- Proven track record in project management and leading geographically dispersed teams, formally and through influence
- Proven ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and other functions in a highly matrixed organisation
- Strong executive presence. Proven ability to influence professionals and senior leaders and to navigate complex and sensitive landscapes
- Experience working with e-commerce, technology or online brands/clients or working on a new brand is a plus
- Experience in Real Estate is highly-desired; minimally, interest in Real Estate is a must-have
Competencies and Skills:
- Self-starter with ability to think strategically and deploy tactically, able to “connect the dots” across the business
- Strong desire to drive improvement, not settle for status quo; Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Excellent written and verbal business communication, interpersonal, organizational, process management and stakeholder management skills as this role supports all the core markets
- Strong numerical, analytical and quantitative skills, incl. budget management
- Strong sense of creative aesthetics and flair
- Strong understanding of data and consumer insights to create compelling communications with different segments of property seekers
- Strong understanding of campaign development and execution, concept development, UX feedback, branding, content marketing and partnerships
- Strong planning and project management capabilities that drive short and long-term execution; sound time management skills to ensure multiple tasks are simultaneously completed within compressed timeframes
- Strong relationship and experience working with domestic, regional and international agencies and media partners
- Hands-on, hardworking and motivated by a business in its ‘building phase’ and able to thrive in an environment with a ‘start-up’ culture
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Team player that is comfortable to rely on informal leadership structures
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend