SEO Content Specialist (ID)
Job no: 492466
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
As a SEO Specialist based in Jakarta, you will be responsible to grow the website traffic creatively and strategically. To succeed, you will bring forward your knowledge and expertise in SEO and Content Marketing. You will develop and execute content marketing strategies and tactics, review and propose potential on-site content updates; review and execute off-site campaigns.
You will need to be creative yet analytical at the same time to create and measure the outcome. You should have solid understanding of various SEO related metrics and concepts such as keyword search volume & trends, keyword rankings, share of visits, domain authority, page authority, linking pages and domains.
You will be instrumental in driving our aspiration to achieve the next 100M customers as #1 South East Asia property technology group. So… if you are a dreamer, have entrepreneurial spirit, live to solve problem and have fun in the process, love technology and product then PropertyGuru is the place for you.
- Enhance and improve our organic online presence and traffic leveraging content marketing
- Assist in developing detailed content strategies in all form of content (text articles, infographics, videos, bite-size content), manage SEO editorial content calendar
- Develop required written contents and publish them through our CMS
- Work closely with all creative resources including writers, designers and other agency personnel
- Channel management of content hub and other supporting channels such as social media channels and newsletter distribution
- Work with influential websites including news sites, high profile blogs and forums to evangelise content
- Leverage PR tactics to identify key market trends and opportunities to create exposure and drive demand online
- Deploy all off-site SEO campaigns such as blogger outreach, forum engagement, broken link building, and work closely with external vendors to ensure timely deliverable of all off-site SEO campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years of proven record of success in SEO and Content Marketing campaigns
- Experience and knowledge in On Page Optimization, Off Page Link Building, Keyword Research, Content Strategy, Social Media Buzz, working knowledge of HTML and CSS, and Technical Web Analysis
- Experience in creating content for the web and grow traffic organically
- Expert knowledge of Google products such as Google Analytics, Search Console, and Keyword Planner
- Project management skills to manage input and output of any relevant SEO campaign, liaising with in-house or external agency personnel
- Ability to analyse results and visualize the outcome of SEO campaigns and communicates to broader team
- Fluent in English (both oral and written communication) to liaise with English speaking clients
- Quick thinker, detailed oriented, creative and great story teller
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Marketing, Advertising/ Media or equivalent
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend