Senior Events Marketing Executive
Job no: 492471
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Work closely with direct report and management in terms of event / project management.
- Follow existing project plan and timeline in making sure all deliverables are achieved on time.
- Manage internal stakeholders ranging from designer team, content marketing team, digital advertising operation and fulfilment team.
- Handle external stakeholders such as corporate partners, vendors and contractors, developers and speakers.
- Assist on overall campaign promotional angle and strategy, being able to identify strong USP and construct convincing marketing message.
- Attention to details and familiar with brand and campaign marketing materials execution.
- Well verse with digital advertising tool and software, able to construct simple digital campaign post mortem / performance reports.
- Familiar with procurement related admin documentation and SOP.
- 2 - 3 years with relevant experience in product support, digital and event marketing management. Knowledge in property industries is preferable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge in image editing, web coding.
- Understands consumer behaviour well, especially in local market.
- Good communication and copy writing skills.
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proactive go-getter, able to think strategically with aim to achieve given KPI with efficiency and professionalism.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend