Business Development Manager
Job no: 492474
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
This role is responsible for acquiring new business clients and growing recurrent business revenue through prospecting and relationship building in provinces outside of Bangkok
- Focus on getting sales from other provinces outside of Bangkok.
- Establish new and maintain client-relationships with individual real estate agents from key real estate agencies, to advise and sell online marketing solutions to them
- Engage with Agency Leaders and key influencers such as Agency Division Directors, to foster strong relationships and create new business opportunities
- Deliver presentations and provide product training sessions to clients
- Support and attend client-engagement initiatives such as business events from time to time
- Work closely with other team members to achieve sales targets
- Direct report to Head of Agency Business
- At least 3 to 5 years of sales experience, with proven track record. Relevant experience in online media/advertising sales is a plus
- Proactive go-getter, looking to Push Beyond Good, with the desire to constant challenge oneself to be better than good to achieve excellent results
- Discipline and strategic in approach
- Possess strong negotiation and consultative skills
- Takes pride in the commitment to deliver the promise of good pre-sales and after-sales service
- Passionate about rapport building externally and internally
- Able to travel frequently
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend