(Senior) Manager, Regional Content Marketing
Job no: 492479
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group, Asia’s Leading Online Property Company, has been at the forefront of innovative, technology-enabled thinking that has transformed the way people search for their homes and make property investments. The Company is now looking to hire a world-class (Senior) Manager, Regional Content Marketing to help tell our story in Asia and beyond.
You will lead the development and execution of PropertyGuru Group’s digital content strategy to support high-visibility, high-impact strategic messages, campaigns and projects, and will be responsible for articulating how the strategy will improve our consumer experience through the property search and purchase journey. Key to the role is the development, execution and constant optimisation of a cohesive strategy across multiple channels that ensures a strong pipeline of high-value, relevant and engaging content that strengthens the PropertyGuru brand, advances our consumer goals, and elevates our profile as the leader in the proptech space.
You will be an expert in all things related to content and channel optimisation, brand consistency, segmentation and localisation, analytics and meaningful measurement. The position collaborates with multiple internal teams including Brand, Marketing, User Experience, Product and Sales to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the end consumer (i.e. property seekers) and customers (i.e. property developers and agents). You will ensure that all the business’s narratives and message are in support of the content strategies and editorial decisions that you formulate along with various constituents and key stakeholders. In this capacity, you will also lead and inspire the development of first-class content along with other production means including videos, infographics, blogs, and data visualisation to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple channels.
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Develop content frameworks that are scalable and flexible enough to support the needs of the campaigns, various channels, regions and businesses.
- Lead advocacy and thought leadership for effective content strategy and content marketing.
- Lead the content planning process during business planning to drive an integrated consumer experience through our content.
- Create and manage editorial calendars and internal content network.
- Manage content operations. Define content management, metadata frameworks, classification, taxonomy, and governance standards. Ensure digital content is stored, managed and tagged appropriately to ensure seamless sharing. Collaborate with marketing and technology teams to develop content targeting and personalisation rules.
- Evolve process to increase efficiency in content delivery including the repurposing of content across multiple channels.
- Perform detailed content audits, identify gaps and develop plans to address.
- Perform market research, gap analyses and competitor research to identify content opportunities and threats and develop strategies to leverage or mitigate each respectively.
- Leverage consumer journey tools, industry and creative insights, testing, and measurement plans/KPIs to collaborate with the marketing and product teams to evolve content development.
- Work with the analytics, digital and demand generation teams to develop and report metrics for content performance measurement and improvement.
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with technical team to devise and implement appropriate CMS and Content Information Architecture.
- Lead on-site content merchandising
- Test and optimise: always leverage data to drive future content decisioning and optimise your creative approach to drive better results.
- Provide subject matter expertise to ensure product and marketing teams are producing engaging, relevant content that supports consumer and customer needs. Advise on best practices for content strategy and content marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print, broadcast and in-person.
- Work with counterparts from other areas of the business to continually improve the quality of the website and overall consumer experience on the web and app
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- >8 years of experience in digital marketing-related content function in a B2C environment; experience leading Content in at least one Southeast Asian market; experience across multiple markets a plus
- Firm understanding of user experience, and strong search engine optimisation, marketing and social media skills
- Experience working with content management systems and strong knowledge of content operations
- Proven expertise in content distribution best practices and experience designing content calendars
- Strong interpersonal skills, intercultural skills and experience a plus, along with strong consumer orientation
- Strong prioritisation and decision-making skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects with deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively and influence others in a matrixed environment including working within and among teams and influence others at all levels to move projects forward
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of details, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Experience creating a resource or library of content organised, indicating SEO, translations and version control
- Basic technical understanding of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, etc.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture), social media marketing applications (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms (Radian6, etc.).
- Experience working with e-commerce, technology or online brands/clients is a plus
- Experience in Real Estate is highly-desired; minimally, interest in Real Estate is a must-have
- Hands-on, hardworking and motivated by a business in its ‘building phase’ and able to thrive in an environment with a ‘start-up’ culture
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as part of a team
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to career.propertyguru.com/. PropertyGuru Group has an organisational commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion. In that spirit, we welcome all qualified individuals without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, and/or other reasonable accommodation.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend