Job no: 492494
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
This role will be supporting the Chief Financial Officer and Malaysia Country Manager. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organised, high attention to detail and strive for excellence in their work. The candidate should be highly proactive, trustworthy and adaptable while enjoying working in a diverse environment excelling at managing competing priorities.
Ensuring the day-to-day activities run smoothly and are sufficient well planned in advanced, which will involve in setting up and managing a structured weekly schedule, maintaining an overall calendar, arranging travel diaries and ensuring materials are in order for both CFO & CM.
Work closely with other Executive Assistant across South East Asia offices. A high-level professionalism and confidentiality are crucial for this role, as is performing your work efficiently while demonstrating judgement and decision making knowing when to consult and when to act.
- Manage both CFO & CM’s weekly diary
- Perform secretarial duties such as scheduling, coordinating and follow up on the external and internal meeting appointments/events. Notifying relevant parties on meeting details, agenda to ensure all parties are well prepared for the meeting/event.
- To maintain absolute confidentiality and interact professionally with all level of internal and external stakeholders
- Consolidating meeting materials, reporting and presentation initiatives
- In charge of all travelling arrangement for Senior Management team – flights, itineraries, visas, accommodation, etc.
- Work across the Group to collate and assist in management of the Company travel budget
- Reconciliation of expense claims
- Maintaining organisational charts
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Tracks & monitors travel expenses for Finance
- To source and manage corporate rates
- Coordinating and managing ad hoc Finance special projects
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Professional approach to work and people
- Able to manage and balance stakeholders
- Team player and possess can do attitude
- Positive and flexible
- Able to plan, organise and meticulous in approach to getting work completed
- Ready to learn, adapt and adjust to new approaches
- Able to build and innovate processes when needed
- Professional certifications/Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 -5 years’ experience working closely with C levels
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend