Job no: 492508
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Department: Project Management
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for managing key strategic programs across the company. You will be responsible for managing multiple complex programs in parallel across business units. You will help execute our strategy by managing the overall program portfolio, driving the prioritization and roadmap execution together with various stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who wants to get things done, make an impact, navigate fluently across business units, loves a fast-paced environment and having fun!
End to End Program Management
- Drive delivery of strategic programs from initiation to closing.
- Develop and manage program plans, metrics, tracking, risk & issue management and regular reporting.
Program Portfolio Management
- Define and manage the program portfolio to ensure timely delivery and alignment of company key strategic programs.
- Develop short and long-term delivery roadmaps, ensure alignment across the company, establish regular reporting.
- Drive program prioritization to align with company strategic goals.
- Identify stakeholders across the company, develop and maintain relationships and regular communication cadence.
Process and Tools Development
- Develop standard processes and tools to drive speed and quality for delivery.
- Continuous improvement to ensure relevancy and focus.
- Bachelor's degree. Master's degree or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of complex program management experience in a digital environment with multi-function teams
- Experience managing program portfolio for high-impact programs
- Experience on leading major transformation program(s)
- Agile methodology experience a strong plus
- Proven ability to develop, manage and adjust program plans in alignment with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing program portfolio; prioritization and strategic alignment, managing competing demands
- Ability to manage wide stakeholder groups including senior management
- Knowledge of business processes and core functions (Technology, Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with drive for outcome and quality
- Passion to get things done; flexibility to take new responsibilities when needed
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced growth environment, challenge status quo, and drive to push beyond good
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend