Hybrid Mobile Developer
Job no: 492516
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s foremost online property company. Voted by consumers in 2016 as ‘Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search’, PropertyGuru helps over 25 million people find their dream home – every month. At any given time, property-seekers can access more than 2 million homes across Southeast Asia, be it brand new developments or well-loved resale units, for buying or renting.
Headquartered in Singapore, PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 by two entrepreneurs. They had a vision to simplify the property search process and help renters, buyers, sellers and investors make confident property decisions – faster. Since then, it has grown from being a media company to a high-growth technology company, operating a suite of No.1 property portals and award-winning mobile apps across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. PropertyGuru also operates renowned project marketing technology platform, ePropertyTrack, and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as publications, events and awards – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit PropertyGuruGroup.com
You have a passion for the craft and strong desire to grow as professional. You understand the right balance between being technology purist and getting things done. You know that making things right is hard and requires high level of discipline and dedication. You are eager to become part of a high calibre team delivering unique user experience, enjoy the opportunity to witness the results of your work used by millions of users and long-term consequences of your decisions.
You will a part of the ePropertyTrack engineering team responsible for the development and maintenance of cross-platform applications aimed at a range of devices including mobile phones, tablet computers, kiosks and desktop. Your primary focus will be development of cross-platform mobile applications and their integration with back-end services, however, we do encourage full stack development, so be ready to obtain or sharpen your skills in backend technologies. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Participate in the full mobile application development life cycle including: technical design, development & implementation, testing, documentation and support
- Code & Deliver Hybrid mobile applications using HTML5, CSS3, Ionic, Cordova, Phone Gap or equivalent
- Maintain high level of Security Standards
- Follow best coding practices & ensure all codes are in compliance to latest industry standards
- Value the need to do unit tests and their quality along with high code coverage
- Maintain the documentation to ensure continuity
- Don’t just engineer front-end mobile code. We contribute to our automated mobile UI acceptance tests, automated mobile API tests, backend and even deployment pipeline
- Create tools and scripts that eliminate the need for manual repetitive tasks for development and testing
- Work with Scrum methodology, JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps
Skills and requirements:
- At least 4 years of software development experience, at least 2 years in developing hybrid mobile apps and/or single page web applications.
- Good knowledge of one or more x-platform mobile development frameworks, such as PhoneGap/Cordova, Sencha Touch, Ionic, React Native.
- Strong experience with current tools and frameworks used in front-end and hybrid mobile development: Angular, Ionic, Sencha, extJS, SASS, Less
- Good understanding of design patterns - MVP/MVC, MVVM etc
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and language-agnostic design patterns
- Ability to conduct high quality Code Review.
- Experience in unit testing and UI automation testing. TDD is greatly welcomed!
Good to have: showcase of open-source projects, portfolio of apps on Play Store, technical blogs
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend