Business Development Manager - KL
Job no: 492517
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit PropertyGuruGroup.com
This role reports to the Director of Corporate Sales and is tasked to develop new Accounts throughout its lifecycle by planning and executing relevant activities and co-ordinating with internal departments to achieve high level customer satisfaction.
- Grow and acquire new revenue streams. This includes identifying sales opportunities, securing and upselling sales deals with Real Estate Developers clients, in the commercial property and international property space.
- Cold calling clients to convince them of our proposition and seal the deal
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to customize solutions for your clients
- Manage and track clients’ transactional information in CRM
- Prepare customised sales proposals and negotiate from start to end, including post sales
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth fulfilment of campaigns
- Develop and build strong relationship with Director-level clients and Marketing Managers in the assigned accounts
- Deliver presentations to Director-level decision makers and Marketing Managers
- Responsible for driving sales volume and consistently achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- 3 years of cold call and telesales experience to B2B clients
- Online media/ advertising sales / Real Estate industries is added advantage
- Excellent understanding of:
- online user behavior, including mobile and social networking
- online marketing and measurement of online performance, especially impact of SEO and conversions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to converse in Mandarin with Mandarin speaking clients
- Comfortable engaging Director-level clients
- Result-oriented with the drive to exceed sales target
- Strong customer service and rapport building skills
- Sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Proactive, team player and able to work with minimal supervision
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend