PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
Joining the Agent Trade Marketing team in Kuala Lumpur, you will create clear and concise content and information that will empower our property agents community in Malaysia, in better understanding property seekers and their business opportunities, and effectively position PropertyGuru.com.my/PropertyGuru Malaysia is here to support them in their pursuit to become successful agents. Your content, that will be comprise of but not limited to actionable industry insights, best practises, tips, guides and more, will be delivered across the web, email, social media, events other channels to connect our brand and business with both PropertyGuru agent members and non-members.
- Research and understand the kind of content, format, channel and writing style that is most effective with our property agent community
- Produce creative content that is engaging and interesting to our agent community, in a variety of format that includes blog post, interview pieces, videos, FAQs, presentation decks, infographics, etc
- Delivered your developed content through a variety of communication channels such as blog, chat, short messaging, eDMs, Help Center, social media, website, event, and others
- Proofread and edit content of other team members and sources
- Apply keyword-optimization in content to stay on top of external search engine
- Optimize click-throughs and content viewership through development of catchy titles, interesting content and A/B testing content elements
- Use internally-driven data insights provided by analysts as content/insights from other markets to create content that will empower our agents in understanding trends and opportunities for their business, in turn driving thought-leadership for PropertyGuru
- Collaborate with sales, product and technology team to develop easy-to-understand content in support of product/feature launches, aimed at driving understanding and adoption
- A passion for creative writing and content marketing, with minimum 2-year related working experience
- Professional level of English, both verbally and written for liaising with English speaking stakeholders
- Experience and skills in producing visual representations of information and data i.e. infographics & video content
- Basic understanding of SEO
- In-tuned with the cultural distinctions of the Malaysian market
- High performing and self-driven, ability to perform and deliver in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Highly resources and creative, with a keen eye for details
- Open to learning and trying new things, as well as feedback given