PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
Joining the Agent Trade Marketing team in Kuala Lumpur, you will be responsible in supporting the team in a variety of tasks across monetization and engagement marketing. The marketing assistant role is to support and be the back bone of the marketing team in organising and managing daily duties and obligations. The support you provide in day-to-day activities, during events, product launches, business-as-usual marketing tasks will help the team achieve its overall goals of empowering our property agents community in better understanding property seekers and their business opportunities, and effectively position PropertyGuru.com.my/PropertyGuru Malaysia is here to support them in their pursuit to become successful agents. Your highly effectively time management, task management, communication and organisations skills is crucial to fulfil the challenges of this role.
Support the day-to-day operations of the Agent Trade Marketing team, which consist of but not limited to:
- Source for and coordinate with external vendors to receive quotes and produce physical marketing collaterals (flyers, brand premiums, etc.) and organize events
- Follow through on financial processes including filing of quotations, creation of purchase orders, submission of invoices, follow-ups on payment and delivery
- Manage the inventory of our physical marketing collaterals, and oversee requests, delivery and distribution of collaterals to Sales team members as well as to our other offices.
- Assist with issuing sponsorship vouchers and collating the information for broader use
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Assist with execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Assist with data compilation for marketing reports and insights
- Provide administrative support in a variety of projects related to marketing and operations.
- Carry out adhoc duties as and when required for the regional Agent Trade Marketing team, in a timely and quality manner