Consumer Engagement & Retentation Manager (IDN)
Job no: 492538
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
As a Manager, Consumer Engagement & Retention, you will be responsible to help change the way property seekers use and engage with our brand. You will be responsible for co-creating and executing on a strategy centred on consumer interests, needs, and affinities. The objective is to improve consumer experiences and build the business through engagement and creating valuable consumer relationships. You will work alongside other likeminded individuals to increase lifetime value and will reduce churn through customised and powerful marketing efforts at every stage of the user lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is a creative marketer that has strong data-driven and analytical capability. He/she will be a part of a talented and motivated team of Asia’s leading Online Property Company. You will be driven to continually find ways to optimise and improve performance and will have experience building marketing plans that generate strong engagement and retention. This role will also require hands-on implementation, project management, data analysis, creative problem solving, and working autonomously to build strategies and plans.
- Strategize and deliver compelling engagement and retention marketing initiatives and programmes
- Use data to monitor health of marketing initiatives and programmes and identify areas for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives
- Manage user-facing communication channels including email, social media pages, etc.
- Lead the Social Media content strategy and execution, working closely with the consumer acquisition, demand generation and brand teams, supporting the overall content strategy
- Lead projects through rapid testing cycles; discover and implement strategies to keep the user engaged
- Collaborate with Content Marketing and Product Marketing teams to develop campaign messaging, positioning and content
- Communicate key insights and findings to key stakeholders and optimise programmes based on data-driven analysis
- Be the expert on the consumer journey; develop a deep understanding of user behaviour and how best to leverage it in pursuit of top line growth
- Work collaboratively with several stakeholders – dispersed across departments and geographies – to accomplish team and business goals
- Manage complex initiatives, create project plans, and drive on-time execution
- Recommend new initiatives to test, develop test plans, lead and execute test efforts, and report on results
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- >4 years of experience working in multi-disciplinary digital marketing roles and channels; e.g. email (esp. automation), site merchandising, paid search, display/retargeting and social media
- Experience creating and executing marketing programmes and initiatives that drive consumer engagement, retention and/or advocacy in a B2C context preferred
- Experience in conversion optimisation, A/B testing and/or lifecycle marketing
- Must be data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel Pivot Tables) is a must
- Experience with CRM automation tools (e.g. SalesForce.com) and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua) a plus
- Clear, concise and professional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in process-improvement and ability to journey map customer experiences
- Possesses organizational skills to work in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment
- Self-starter with ability to maintain poise when dealing with ambiguity
- Experience working with e-commerce, technology or online brands/clients is a plus
- Experience in Real Estate is highly-desired; minimally, interest in Real Estate is a must-have
- Hands-on, hardworking and motivated by a business in its ‘building phase’ and able to thrive in an environment with a highly dynamic culture
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend