Online Marketing Executive
Job no: 492556
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
As a disruptions force in property search, PropertyGuru’s mission is to help 500M people in SEA make confident property decision. As the SEA’s largest technology led property group, we focus on consumer problems and strive to deliver relevant content and information for them. We empower consumers with actionable insights on property market.
Our marketing organization is seeking for a talented digital marketing professional as part of the Online marketing team, which is critically responsible for growth of new users and consumers base. We are a group of growth hackers and data artists, and we are looking for an individual who thrives at the intersections of data, marketing, product, and engineering. We are a culturally diverse central team, which is responsible for all markets where PropertyGuru exists.
This is a very integral role in the organization, as the team is responsible to increase our current user base from 25M to 100M. The candidate will also interact directly with some of the best digital marketers from Google, Facebook, etc., and creatively innovate the way run digital marketing across organization.
Customer acquisition & engagement:
You are responsible for achieving hyper growth consumer target through innovation on multi-channel attribution, advanced micro-moment targeting, and improvement on portfolio efficiency.
Key areas/responsibilities include the following:
- Work with cross-functional teams and digital media partners (Google, Facebook, DoubleClick, etc.) to execute campaigns across SEM, affiliates, social media, email and display channels
- Responsible for Campaign setup, maintenance, analysis & optimization
- Execute A/B and multivariate tests
- Manage ad creative and landing page testing process
- Assist on media planning and strategy
- Analyze campaigns and programs and report out on results and learnings. Make suggestions for program optimization
- Maintain overall ongoing reporting dashboards and report out as to progress against goals as per pre-set cadence
- 3+ years’ experience on running large scale digital marketing platform in highly competitive vertical, ecommerce, travel, marketplace, or digital agency
- 2+ years’ experience on directly managing SEM/Paid search, Facebook campaign and display campaigns
- Hands on knowledge in dynamic & feed-based marketing would be ideal
- BA/BS degree on qualitative background of Math, Statistic, Science, Economics, or Business
- Working experience with most digital marketing channels including Facebook, other social media channels, display, mobile app; with emphasis on experimental testing
- Understanding of underlying advertising tech. (ad serving, DCM, DMP, RTB, Web Analytics etc.) and advertising landscape (mobile, app, attribution, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with solid understanding of basic statistics (e.g. sampling, correlation versus causation, statistical significance, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics or Omniture
- SQL proficiency is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- A dreamer who has fun in the process!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend