Regional Head of Agent Marketing (Engagement)
Job no: 492572
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
The Regional Head of Agent Marketing (Engagement) for PropertyGuru Group’s Regional Agent Trade Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of regional customer engagement campaigns that drive customer success and business growth in the region, measured by agent engagement, brand awareness, user growth, and lead generation.
As the Regional Head of Agent Marketing (Engagement), you are responsible for strategic planning, product messaging, partnerships, education, and offline events. You will devise the strategy and oversee a team of in-country marketers who implement campaign activities in four key markets: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
This position requires a strategic mindset which combines the aspects of data-driven marketing, communication, and deep creative thinking. You should have regional management experience, a collaborative spirit to drive business impact, and strong project management capabilities to drive timely deliveries with quality.
Reporting to the Director, Regional Agent Trade Marketing, this role is based in Singapore and is part of the Agent Trade Marketing Team.
- Understand and interpret the business objectives in each country and align with in-country sales heads to build out marketing campaigns, education programs and offline events that help reach business goals
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with internal and external teams, agencies, key stakeholders, and third-party partners. Work with product, UX/UI and data science teams to understand user demands, develop audience specific messaging and iterate on key features to grow user engagement and drive revenue
- Develop the regional engagement marketing team, deliver the regional marketing strategy and manage campaign implementation with a team of in-country marketers and trainers
- Monitor sales and marketing trends and use insights to enhance growth. Transform these findings into actionable insights to inform positioning and/or marketing strategies
- Responsible for the work product of a team of in-country marketers and trainers. The team is tasked with the creation of compelling content, agent insights, education materials, and case studies that highlight PropertyGuru’s market position, product offering and value to agents. This messaging may include thought leadership content, customer success stories, webinars, infographics, email, blog posts, and sales materials
- Develop and manage regional education and training program, with input from regional sales heads, that includes webinars, training websites, external training partners and in person classes
- Create and manage regional calendar for gifting and premiums, manage budget and approve quarterly spend
- Develop and implement an offline event calendar to engage segments of our agent base, work with local partners to host agents new to PropertyGuru, and host events to spread awareness of our product offering, market position and key messaging
- Support the building of productive relationships with industry associations regionally as an avenue to support branding, customer acquisition and retention objectives
- Responsible for forecast and management of regional marketing spend for customer engagement and awareness driving activities, including: budget planning, tracking of spends and invoicing accuracy
- 3 years experience managing a regional team, Singapore and South East Asian markets preferred
- 5-6 years in a marketing/communications or client engagement role, preference for marketers who have partnered closely with sales and product organizations
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced and shifting environment. Need to be comfortable with unclarity and highly adaptable to changes
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with an ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Full sense of responsibility, problem solver, and willing to have a practical hands-on approach
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong cross-functional skills, team player and a willing collaborator - you’ll be working with people from many different teams and regions
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend