Job no: 492581
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
PropertyGuru’s Experience Design Team is constantly evolving our customers’ experience across all our markets, channels and touch points. As part of the Experience Design Team, you will be designing smart and delightful products and services that help people make confident property decisions.
As a qualified candidate, you are a problem solver, a quick study, a self-starter with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. You have experience designing for mobile native apps and responsive web and you can build prototypes that demonstrate the finer details in transitions, animations, and complex interactions.
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player and enjoy working closely with passionate designers, UX researchers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating meaningful experiences that help people across South East Asia find their dream home.
- Conceptualize, visualize and design user experiences, working in highly collaborative and agile teams
- Influence product specifications and execute design work with a high level of polish
- Rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Generate information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, and interactive prototypes
- Assist in conducting cross-functional product strategy workshops to facilitate ideation and prioritization and help product scoping and delivery planning
- Validate and substantiate your work by partnering with user researchers, and be an advocate for user-centred design
- Know how to present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Sciences, Communication Design, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience designing and launching a diverse range of digital products (apps, websites, and software) across platforms (mobile, tablet, desktop), ideally for large audiences, and a portfolio of impressive work
- Good knowledge of user-centred design principles
- Expertise in core design skills including creation of intuitive interaction models, information architecture, user flows, pattern guides
- Strong communication skills, both in team collaboration and written documentation
- Expertise in core design and prototyping tools including Sketch, Marvel or InVision, Principle, Flinto, and Figma with an interest in exploring new tools and processes
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of technologies such as HTML, iOS, Android etc.
Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend