Program Manager (PM)
Job no: 492585
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru is Asia’s foremost online property group. Present in nine markets, it helps over 25 million people find their dream home – every month.
PropertyGuru brings insightful content on new homes, as well as essential market news and information, to people’s fingertips – helping them make confident property decisions. With innovative technologies, PropertyGuru raises the bar on how property-seekers find their dream home, offering highly interactive and immersive experiences.
PropertyGuru also provides data and technology-backed solutions to real estate developers and agents, helping them sell property faster and enabling more effective sales forces.
Starting out as a property search portal in Singapore, PropertyGuru was founded by two entrepreneurs with a vision to simplify the property search process and to help buyers, sellers and investors make more informed property decisions – faster. Today, the Group manages a suite of No.1 property search portals in the region, and also covers publications, events, awards, and more.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
You strongly believe that effective communication and collaboration is key to building great software products. You are excited by the challenges of scale and have the ability to solve complex problems by breaking them down into smaller, manageable pieces.
You have the ability to identify opportunities for change and continuously strive to improve processes that simplify project delivery.
As a Program Manager you will actively build partnerships with various product, technology and business teams to drive collaboration. You will ensure that we continue to deliver best in class products that deliver measurable results for PropertyGuru, its customers and most importantly for millions of property seekers across SEA.
- Partner with all stakeholders in a program and lead execution from concept to ship.
- Facilitate Sprint Ceremonies/Scrum-of-Scrum and organize regular checkpoint meetings
- Manage multiple & parallel innovative projects from inception through completion
- Develop project timeline/schedule that effectively allocates the resources to the various activities
- Understand agile metrics/techniques and generate reports by writing complex Jira queries and appropriate usage of Atlassian macros
- Help teams to adopt an appropriate process which will demonstrate the progress of overall work via burndown charts at iteration and release level
- Administer the changes so as they are properly controlled, planned and implemented without adverse effect to the project schedule by maintaining risk/issue log
- Set priority for the project activities and make timely decisions on changes to specifications, project allocations, user and project priorities.
- Monitor regularly the progress of the project and execute the necessary escalation & communication to stakeholders
- Mentor & guide team with the best agile practices to help increase velocity
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in large-scale programs with a min 3+ years implementation using Scrum/Agile
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM or similar project management certification is required
- Exposure to collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence is a must. Administrating Atlassian will be an added advantage
- Basic understanding of Cloud Computing preferably in AWS
- Experience in setting up processes & procedures which will improve operational efficiency and consistency
- Ability to manage multiple projects & programs by balancing changing priorities
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humour
- Excellent communicator with written/oral presentation skills
- Proficiency in all aspects of standard program/project management like planning, scheduling, risk management, roadmap communication and resource allocation
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend