Head of Sales
Job no: 492601
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
This role is responsible for creating new business opportunities and sales of online property media to property agencies and agents.
- Manage a team of direct and tele sales team (+/- 20 person) to advise and sell online marketing solutions to property agents from key real estate agencies
- Attend key meetings/presentations/training sessions with sales members
- Provide guidance to the team by giving them strategies and clear direction hence to motivate them to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Provide consultancy to team members and support them on problem solving
- Set team members’ KPIs and review their performance (to lead and to develop your people)
- Build relationships with key decision makers and agency divisional directors
- Able to collect and share market information for the company
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as customer service, product, trade marketing, finance and order management teams to ensure smooth sales operation
- Take initiative to offer new product ideas generated from listening to your customers keenly
- Identify key areas of improvements in the sales processes
- Reports to Country Manager Indonesia
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holders
- Min 10 years’ sales experience especially in digital media and have successfully manage sales teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire team members
- Possess Real estate experience is a plus
- Possess Experience selling online/digital product is a plus
- Great sense of ownership and willingness to go for the extra mile to deliver results
- Outstanding communication skills demonstrating respect and care of others
- Someone who is always curious to learn, proactive, highly energetic, tenacious and independent.
- Someone who is not happy with just good and want to push beyond good
- Most importantly, someone who likes to have fun at work and celebrate success with the team and company
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend