Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS)
Job no: 492640
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
You have a passion for the craft and a strong desire to grow as professional. You strike the right balance between being technology purist and getting things done. You know that making things right is hard and requires a high level of discipline and dedication. You are eager to become part of a high calibre team delivering unique user experiences, enjoy the opportunity to witness the results of your work used by millions of users and long term consequences of your decisions.
You will be a part of the mobile team responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of mobile devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services, however, we do encourage full stack development, so be ready to update or sharpen your skills in backend technologies. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of a complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Be a valuable member of a hard-core group of engineers, bringing XP technical practices to mobile software development
- Value the need to do unit tests and their quality along with high code coverage
- Maintain proper documentation to ensure continuity
- Don’t just engineer native mobile code, but also contribute to our automated mobile UI acceptance tests, automated mobile API tests, backend and also the deployment pipeline
- Create tools and scripts that eliminate the need for repetitive manual tasks for development and testing
- Work with Scrum methodology, JIRA, Confluence
- Contribute back to the community via open source projects and technical talks
Skills and requirements:
- At least 5 years of iOS native software development. Offline coding assignment may be given to evaluate you architecture decision skills.
- Programming languages: Swift (primary language) and Objective-C
- Good problem solving and software design skills
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and language-agnostic design patterns
- Familiarity with Apple human interface guidelines
- Practical experience with React Native
- Good understanding of Web UI layouts
- Experience in maintaining and improving iOS continuous integration and deployment process
- Ability to conduct a high quality Code Review
- Experience in unit testing and UI automation testing. TDD is greatly welcomed!
- If you are a hard-core XP mobile engineer, we want you!
Good to have: showcase of open-source projects, portfolio of apps on Apple Store, technical blogs
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend