Customer Care Consultant
Job no: 492643
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Department: Sales Operations
Ensure the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping customers resolve issues and problems and be successful, happy users of our product and services:
- Promptly attend to customers’ enquiries and requests coming through several touch points (phone calls, emails, enquiry form, online chat) and ensure SLAs are met without compromise to providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Proactively initiate and perform outbound customer communications in a timely manner, including service outages/recovery/phishing alerts.
- Provide support for desktop and mobile devices environments.
- Leverage on and recommend online customer resources like help centre articles and tutorials, to promote self-help where appropriate.
- Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner, while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer's experience until issues are resolved.
- Review ticket backlog to ensure they are kept to a minimum and take necessary actions with cross-functional teams to seek resolution of user issues.
- Strive to build lasting relationships with agents and colleagues based on trust and reliability.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately to perform daily tasks, drive content, FAQs and feature development or bug fixes.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams in executing outbound customer touchpoint and success support programs.
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely recording, documentation and closure of tickets.
- Observe and comply with PropertyGuru’s customer engagement/service policies and procedures.
- Learn, apply and grow your knowledge of customer service best practices, and products and services.
- Manage app store activities: Solves customer questions/comments while driving to development and posting of support content and monitoring engagement through responses.
- Daily monitoring and engagement within the social web, leveraging and responding as appropriate, and sharing insights across the business.
- Promote and drive customer engagement through community; foster care super-users.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for customer advocacy
- Prior working experience such as internship or part time basis in relevant industry would be an added advantage
- Self-driven and achievement-oriented
- Creative and resourceful in overcoming challenges with a remarkable amount of patience
- Conscientious and attentive to details, especially when it comes to documentation and following up on issues
- Interest in technology and tools that enhances efficiency and productivity
- Team-player with the ability to multi-task
- Adaptable to fast-paced and challenging work situation
- Must be proficient in written and spoken
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- Adaptability and accountability
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend