Job no: 492650
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
This is what we have done already:
- We have developed 5 property portals with dominant presence in 4 countries
- Our traffic has passed 100 million monthly page views and is increasing fast
- We win prestigious awards for property online portals every year and our web portals always occupy top most visited sites in all 4 countries
What are typical challenges we face at PropertyGuru?
- We’re dealing with massive amount of incoming data everyday
- We’re dealing with massive traffic (130+M users)
- Design and build in excellent code quality to create robust systems for the new features in PropertyGuru
- Analyse and innovate to improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our systems
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Experience in PHP frameworks such as Symfony 2, ZF2, or proven ability to learn on the job
- Exposure in interfacing APIs and/or developing APIs
- Experience in writing SDKs and maintain documentation
- Able to write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player with a sense of humor
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend