Senior Trade Marketing Executive
Job no: 492656
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Kuala Lumpur
The Senior Marketing Executive (Engagement) for PropertyGuru Malaysia’s Developer Trade Marketing is responsible for the effective planning and execution of in-country customer engagement programs and events that help achieve business targets, in partnership with and supporting Developer Sales.
This role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and reports to the Regional Head of Engagement Marketing, Developer Trade Marketing.
The ideal candidate needs to be a collaborative team player with strong business and marketing acumen, possesses the ability to conceptualise marketing creative, write marketing content and have an interest in data analytics and tracking. He/she has to be comfortable working in a fast-pace environment, comfortable with having sales targets as KPIs, and has strong organisation and project management skills to drive timely deliveries with quality.
- Ideate and deliver on marketing campaigns, demand generation programs and offline events that effectively reach target audience and reinforce brand awareness.
- Propose and implement mass or segment-targeted marketing campaigns and sales promotions that achieve business goals.
- Support the building of productive relationships with local industry associations as an avenue to support branding, and sales objectives.
- Develop on/offline sales and marketing materials that includes webpages, eDMs, banners, chat messages, sales decks, etc., via content/copywriting, design and development.
- Manage and carry out day-to-day operations of engagement activities, including post-event tracking and campaign analysis, purchasing and tracking of marketing premiums and gifting, database entry, delivering of campaign communications.
- Responsible for forecast and management of local marketing budget, including budget planning, tracking of spends, raising of POs and invoicing accuracy.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should possess a diploma/degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing role and experience in executing both ATL and BTL, online and offline marketing campaigns. Trade marketing / Advertising experience in online media will be an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English to liaise with English speaking internal / external parties.
- Possess ability to conceptualise marketing creative and to write marketing copy.
- Possess strong organisational skills.
- Able to multi-task and has a sense of urgency when deadlines are concern.
- Able to work independently.
- A team player who is able to work, collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Meticulous, proactive, and creative.
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour.
- Competent in PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Experience in WordPress, or Salesforce is a bonus.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend