Senior Marketing Analyst
Job no: 492681
Work type: Permanent Full Time
PropertyGuru Group, Asia’s Leading Online Property Company, has been at the forefront of innovative, technology-enabled thinking that has transformed the way people search for their homes and make property investments. Our purpose is to help all property seekers in Asia to find and own their desired home (yes, we know that’s a colossal goal, but we are THAT ambitious); that’s why we need talented people like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
Taking on the marketing Analytic role will mean joining an exciting environment where you would be working with a group of highly motivated and experienced Gurus. As part of the dynamic performance marketing team, you would play a critical part in marketing strategy development, campaign optimization, and forecasting. Experimentation and data-centric decision making are the core of everything that we do, they inform marketing effectiveness for all marketing teams across all channels and target segments. In this role, you will be exposed to many cross-functional projects and will be partnering with marketing leaders to develop in-depth scalable business insights.
The successful candidate should be highly motivated, dynamic team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment. You should be rigorous & conformable with numbers, logical and analytical, attention to detail as well as enjoying problem solving.
- Maintain timely deliverable and accuracy of all critical business reporting and dashboards.
- Collaborate with Marketing leaders to gather requirement for dashboard, analysis, experiments setup, or forecasting projects.
- Define data requirements for projects/product and collaborate with Data Science / Data Engineering to launch, execute, and maintain data pipeline and end product.
- Conduct large-scale data analysis and modelling to derive actionable insights to improve efficiency of marketing projects, to perform spend/budget forecast, and to assist decision making in Marketing organization.
- Manage marketing analytic roadmap for the group.
- Ensure scalability, repeat-ability, and accessibility of developed analysis, reporting, and dashboards.
- Manage relationship with 3rd party data vendors.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistic, Science, Economics, or Quantitative major.
- 4+ years’ experience in Analytic roles either in Marketing or Sales or Product.
- Extensive working experience with Google Analytic or other web analytic tool.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and SQL.
- Experience in Digital Marketing (Google, Facebook, etc.) is a strong plus.
- Experience in Statistical analysis (hypothesis development, testing, regression).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple teams or business leaders.
- A dreamer who likes to have fun in the process!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend