MBA Strategy Intern
Job no: 493095
Work type: Internship
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Department: Interns and Graduates
In the Strategy intern role, you will collaborate directly with the Head of Strategy and C-levels of PropertyGuru Group to work on meaningful growth projects of the company. We are looking for an energetic, teachable and high achieving intern who really wants to learn more about the industry and also accelerate their personal development.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Supporting the strategic planning process for the company, including facilitation of C-level workshops
- Sourcing, researching and analyzing M&A and partnership opportunities in proptech/ technology
- Working on end to end growth projects, from insight generation to execution
- Post-merger integration support
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Background in investment banking, venture capital/private equity, consulting or technology, especially with the knowledge of PMI/ operational improvements/ early-stage investments/ partnerships.
- Strong interest in proptech and knowledge of the space.
- Masters-Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Business, Economics or Mathematics.
- Other highly numerate areas will be considered.
- Strong analytical/ logical capability skills.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Mature communication style.
- Ability to talk to senior stakeholders.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend