Senior Executive - Corporate Communications
Job no: 493101
Work type: Permanent Full Time
About PropertyGuru Group:
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading property technology company and the preferred destination for over 20 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, and a host of industry-leading property offerings including awards, events and publications across Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com ; https://www.linkedin.com/company/propertyguru
About the Role:
PropertyGuru Group is looking to hire a Senior Executive of Corporate Communications to further strengthen its profile towards key target audience: (potential) investors, job seekers and employees. This role provides communications support for the Group and across its key markets in the areas of Public Relations, corporate communication and includes external communication and internal (employee) communication.
In this role, you will lead the implementation of the company's internal communications strategy and support the external communications strategy. Based in PropertyGuru's Singapore office, you will partner with the Director of Corporate Communications and work closely with various internal stakeholders, external agencies and the media.
You are a candidate with similar experience in corporate communications either in-house PR departments or agency with a track record record of delivering PR / communication campaigns across multiple platforms and for various audiences. You have experience in digital brands and can use social media effectively. You love communicating, have a strong command over language with excellent writing skills and are a thinker who can deliver impactful campaigns.
Internal Communication -
- In conjunction with the Director of Corporate Communications, develop and implement regional internal communications strategy that meets organisational objectives and business needs
- Take responsibility for collating content and managing internal communications channels, such as writing/editing the employee stories, Blog, Teams / intranet
- Execute internal communications events working closely with multiple departments and in-country teams
- Suggest what information should be presented to employees, ensure consistent framing of messages
- Lead and closely manage the editing, design, of all internal communications campaigns & creatives
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate
- Prepare progress reports and updates for key stakeholders
- Support external communication activities around the corporate communications strategy
- Support PropertyGuru’s corporate profile building via industry events (speaking opportunities)
- Day to day liaise with the PR agency, drafting of press communication materials such as releases, media Q&A and spokespeople content submission
- Manage and build upon existing regional and local media relationships
- Day to day management and maintenance of the company’s online platforms, including but not limited to PropertyGuru Group’s Corporate Website, Newsrooms, Blog and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- 3-5 years of experience in planning and executing Public Relations / Corporate Communications or Employee communications in the APAC region, ideally in Southeast Asia
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or equivalent working experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrable strength in PR writing, editing, research,
- Experience in digital communications and social media channel management
- Ideal candidate will have agency or in-house experience with demonstrated ability to ideate and implement communications campaigns
- The successful candidate will be a results-driven and solutions-oriented individual; a person who has can-do attitude, rises to the challenges and is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend