Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com.
You are passionate about information security and believe that this should be the first priority for any responsible technology company. You are comfortable dealing with uncertainty and possess the courage to take action in difficult and challenging situations.
You strongly believe that effective communication and collaboration is key to building secure software products.
As a SecDevOps Engineer, you will work to help keep our company and customers secure from all internal and external threats, both human and technological. You will help us ensure a high standard of security by working to design and implement effective infrastructure, controls, audits, and security monitoring systems to keep our cloud and on-premise customer installations secure. You will also mentor PropertyGuru’s broader engineering team on how to design and implement secure systems.
- Perform security design reviews for infrastructure-related projects
- Provide architectural recommendations for securing our Cloud environments, Kubernetes clusters and the systems running within them
- Document and communicate security configuration and hardening guidelines for infrastructure components
- Implement compliance controls with key security standards that accelerate PropertyGuru's business goals
- Craft automated security auditing and monitoring software and infrastructure
- Administer security-related infrastructure and applications
- First point of contact for security service providers
- Monitor CVE feeds, assess emergent vulnerabilities, and drive remediation when necessary
- Evangelize a security mindset with our development team using OWASP and other development/test integration best practices.
- Set up best practices for development and overlook its adoption.
- 4 years of IT experience with at least 2 years in security engineering
- Programming experience and coding skills are the must.
- Professional security management certification
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, PCI etc.
- Experience performing threat modeling for systems and infrastructure to identify potential security issues
- Experience with vulnerability management and incident response processes
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
- Recent and meaningful work with Kubernetes will be considered a plus
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative and learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.