Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com.
You are an experienced product manager who knows how to get things done in an agile product development environment and have proven your ability to do so. You look at the big picture, use data to drive your decisions, understand the business priorities, and bring them together to drive product strategy. You are experienced in setting up and running effective product planning cycles to release high-quality products. Besides this, you understand the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning.
You possess strong influencing skills and work well on a personal level with key stakeholders. You are curious and always on the look-out of how to create even better, consumer-centric solutions.
Most of all, you get all your energy from launching awesome products to help your customers solve real problems!
About the role:
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping define and communicate our product strategy to enable new solutions for property seekers in Vietnam. In addition to planning, the role will define a product roadmap and drive key initiatives that support the strategy.
The Principal Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to build products and solutions that deliver delightful experiences for batdongsan.com.vn consumers. In this role, you will partner with the Strategy team, Consumer Marketing, Regional Product-Technology team, and senior leadership in order to build, iterate, and refine experiences for Vietnamese property-seekers across all channels.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Principal Product Manager for consumer products you will:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with consumer’s needs and company vision.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to review product strategy and ensure alignment. Communicate the product vision to stakeholders, driving common understanding and alignment on priorities.
- Drive consumer empathy in the organization by being the voice of the consumer to key internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with other business units, product managers, engineering and other applicable groups to ensure flawless execution.
- Lead end-to-end product development from concept to launch, thereby helping millions of property-seekers find their dream home in a friction-free manner.
- Write detailed (technical and non-technical) requirements for developers and work with them to assure that the features are delivered as requested.
- Be a champion of product and engineering excellence: establish & drive a high-performance product development environment, with clear performance KPIs
- Partner closely with Data Science and Analysis team to define and analyze key metrics.
- Formulate and use data-driven insights to enhance the performance of the products and to inform future product requirements.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 8+ years of Agile Product Management experience, preferably in consumer internet space.
- A bachelor's or advanced degree in a technical and/or management discipline.
- Strong technical skills and proven experience in successfully launching and scaling digital products.
- Diligent, detail-oriented and driven to deliver high-quality products
- Organizational and leadership abilities to influence, negotiate and deliver results
- Strong decision-making skills, metric-driven operations, and the ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to guide and mentor junior team members.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative, and learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.